World Wide Education & Training Consulting
This site has been
since August 1, 2002
“Fortune favors the bold.“ - Anonymous
"I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom." - Angus Grossart
This is where we'll announce the most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's changed, take a look here first.(see important disclaimer)
2012 - Number of courses taught by Dr. Kettemborough reaches 700, of which 180 on-line and 65 overseas, for 32 colleges and universities in US, Asia, Europe and South America
2012 - Northern University, Singapore Graduation Ceremony Dr. Kettemborough commencement speech
2011 - Northern University, first Graduation Ceremony Dr. Kettemborough commencement speech - Alhambra California
2010 - Peking University, P.R. China Dr. Kettemborough lecture on 'Western Civilizations Culture' for doctoral students
2009 - Electronics and Electrical Products Conference - Wuhan, P.R. China; Dr. Kettemborough Keynote Speaker
2008 - Graduation Ceremonies: CAU - Los Angeles 1, 2,
2007 - World Wide-Education Training & Consulting, Inc. in collaboration with professional training organizations organizes training and certification programs in the high demand area of Business & Management in various cities in P.R. of China
1) Taking Your Business On-line: Planning, Developing and Managing Successful E-Commerce Web Sites
2) Beat Your Competition Through Modern Sales, Service and Customer Management
3) Managing Strategic Change, Creativity and Innovation for Global Competitiveness
4) Winning Marketing Management Skills and Techniques for Globalization
5) Increase Your Organizational Reputation and Customer Satisfaction Through Professional Audits, Security and Client Privacy: A Manager's Guide
6) Business Excellence Through Total Quality Management and Leadership
7) Effective Management, Consulting and Leadership Skills for Technology Professionals
8) Achieving Organizational Perfection: Continuous Process Improvement Through Six Sigma
9) Conflict Resolution and Management Through Modern Negotiations and Communication Techniques
10) Increase Your Business Reputation and Market Shares Through a Culture of Corporate Professional and Personal Ethics
11) Good to Great in a Flat World: Strategic Business Leadership for the 21st Century
12) Current Issues in Leadership – a Global, Inter-Cultural Approach
Detail description of these courses, outline, who should attend and benefits of attending can be found here. If interested in any of these course, please contact us.
Below please find a list of promising developments of cooperation between US universities and China's and South-East Asia various Universities and Human Resources Training organizations have been mediated by WWETC. In addition, Dr. Kettemborough has been an invited lecturer at all these organizations for the past 10 years.
Below please find the most recent and promising developments of cooperation between UCLA extension and several of China's top Colleges and Training organizations as have been mediated by WWETC.
Below please find the most recent and promising developments of cooperation between US universities and China's Human Resources Training organizations have been mediated by WWETC.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about
this web site.